- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated December 31, 2008 at 6:35 pm by .
- December 31, 2008 at 6:35 pm #268445rtebalt
hershey’s hugs mousse
44 hershey’s hugs brand candies, divided
1/2 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
1 tablespoon cold water
2 tablespoons boiling water
1 cup (1/2 pt.) cold whipping cream
1. Remove wrappers from candies; place 36 pieces in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 1 minute; stir.If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, just until melted and smooth when stirred. Cool.
2. Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in small bowl; let stand 1 minute to soften. Add boiling water; stir until gelatin is completely dissolved and mixture is clear.
Cool slightly.3. Gradually beat whipping cream into melted chocolate on low speed of mixer until well blended. Beat on medium speed, scraping bottom of bowl occasionally, until doubled in volume and thickened.
Gradually pour in gelatin; beating until well blended. Spoon into serving dishes. Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours.
Garnish with remaining chocolate pieces. Four 1/2 cup servings.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.