- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated December 5, 2008 at 8:21 pm by .
- December 5, 2008 at 8:21 pm #267509
Holiday Red Raspberry Chocolate Bars
2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup sugar
3/4 cup finely chopped pecans
1 cup (2 sticks)cold butter or margarine
1 egg, beaten
1 jar (12 oz.) seedless red raspberry jam
1-2/3 cups hershey’s milk chocolate chips, hershey’s special dark chocolate chips, hershey’s semi-sweet chocolate chips or hershey’s mini kisses brand milk chocolates
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
2. Stir together flour, sugar, pecans, butter and egg in large bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender or fork until mixture resembles coarse crumbs; set aside 1-1/2 cups crumb mixture.
Press remaining crumb mixture on bottom of prepared pan. Stir jam to soften; carefully spread over crumb mixture in pan. Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
Crumble reserved crumb mixture evenly over top.
3. Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely in pan on wire rack; cut into bars.
3 dozen bars.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.