- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated December 15, 2008 at 5:05 pm by .
- December 15, 2008 at 5:05 pm #267828
Holiday Double Chocolate Cookies
1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup HERSHEY’S Cocoa
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1-1/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) HERSHEY’S Holiday Candy Coated Bits, divided
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Beat butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar and vanilla in large bowl until well blended. Add eggs; beat well. Gradually add flour mixture, blending well. Stir in 1 cup candy coated bits. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto lightly greased cookie sheet. Press 8 to 9 of remaining bits on dough before baking.
3. Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until cookie is set. Do not overbake. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. About 3-1/2 dozen cookies.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.