- This topic has 0 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated December 17, 2008 at 3:17 pm by .
- December 15, 2008 at 5:03 pm #267827
Holiday Chocolate Shortbread Cookies
1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
1-1/4 cups powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup hershey’s special dark cocoa or hershey’s cocoa
1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) HERSHEY’S Premier White Chips
1. Heat oven to 300Â°F.
Beat butter, powdered sugar and vanilla until creamy. Add cocoa; blend well. Gradually add flour, stirring until smooth.
2. Roll or pat dough to 1/4-inch thickness on lightly floured surface or between 2 pieces of wax paper; with cookie cutters, cut in holiday shapes. Reroll dough scraps, cutting cookies until dough is used.
Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
3. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or just until firm. Immediately place white chips, flat side down, in decorative design on warm cookies.
Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. Store in airtight container.
About 4-1/2 dozen (2-inch diameter) cookies.
NOTE: For more even baking, place similar shapes and sizes of cookies on same cookie sheet.
- December 17, 2008 at 3:17 pm #406341
Now this may be a nice cookie recipe to make ….thanks!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.