- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated October 19, 2009 at 11:33 pm by .
- October 19, 2009 at 11:33 pm #277613CATHYKEE
Skill Level: Beginner
30 hershey’s kisses brand milk chocolates
3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
1-2/3 cups sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups all-purpose flour
2/3 cup HERSHEY’S Cocoa
1-1/4 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1-1/3 cups water
1 container (16 oz.) creamy vanilla ready-to-spread frosting
Red and yellow food color
Assorted HERSHEY’S Candies
1. Remove wrappers from chocolates; set aside. Heat oven to 350°F.
Line muffin cups (2-1/2 inches in diameter) with paper bake cups.
2. Combine butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla in large bowl. Beat on high speed of mixer 3 minutes.
Stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda, salt and baking powder; add alternately with water to butter mixture, beating just until blended. Fill prepared muffin cups about 1/2 full with batter. Place chocolate piece in center of each.
3. Bake 20 minutes or until top springs back when touched lightly in center. Remove from cups to wire rack.
4. Tint frosting with red and yellow food color to make orange. Frost cupcakes with orange frosting.
Cut up candies to make “monster” faces. Yields about 2-1/2 dozen cupcakes.
I got this in an email from Hershey’s
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.