- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated December 15, 2008 at 4:52 pm by .
- December 15, 2008 at 4:52 pm #267821
3 cups (1-1/2 pkgs., 12 oz. each) HERSHEY’S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
1/2 to 1 cup chopped nuts(optional)
1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1. Line 8- or 9-inch square pan with wax paper.
2. Melt chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk and salt in heavy saucepan over low heat. Remove from heat; stir in nuts, if desired, and vanilla. Spread evenly into prepared pan.
3. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm. Turn fudge onto cutting board; peel off paper and cut into squares. Store covered in refrigerator. About 2 pounds.
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER CHIP GLAZED FUDGE: Proceed as above; stir in 2/3 cup REESE’S Peanut Butter Chips in place of nuts. Melt 1 cup REESE’S Peanut Butter Chips with 1/2 cup whipping cream; stir until thick and smooth. Spread over fudge.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.