- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated December 5, 2008 at 8:16 pm by .
- December 5, 2008 at 8:16 pm #267505
Double Chocolate Brownies
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/8 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 cup HERSHEY’S Fudge Topping
1 cup HERSHEY’S SPECIAL DARK Chocolate Chips or HERSHEY’S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
1 cup coarsely chopped nuts
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
2. Beat butter, sugar and vanilla in large bowl. Add eggs; beat well. Stir together flour and baking soda; add alternately with topping to butter mixture. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts. Pour batter into prepared pan.
3. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into squares. About 24 bars.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.