- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated December 5, 2008 at 8:14 pm by .
- December 5, 2008 at 8:14 pm #267504
Creme de Menthe Sprinkled Brownies
35 HERSHEY’S BLISS Creme de Menthe Milk Chocolates, divided
1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine
2 cups sugar
2/3 cup HERSHEY’S Cocoa
4 eggs, beaten
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Remove wrappers from chocolates. Cutting from corner to corner, cut each chocolate into 4 triangles; set aside.
2. Melt butter in medium saucepan over low heat. Add sugar and cocoa; stir to blend. Remove from heat. Stir in eggs and vanilla. Stir together flour, salt and baking soda; stir into chocolate mixture. Spread in prepared pan.
3. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until brownie starts to pull from edges of pan and is set. Cool 25 minutes; sprinkle chopped candies over surface. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into squares or triangles. About 36 brownies.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.