- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated December 5, 2008 at 7:55 pm by .
- December 5, 2008 at 7:55 pm #267491
Cocoa Ginger Spice Muffins
2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/4 cup HERSHEY’S Cocoa
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 cup hot water
1 cup molasses
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon ground ginger
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
1/2 cup butter, melted
2 eggs, slightly beaten
1-1/2 cups hershey’s special dark chocolate chips or hershey’s semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Line muffin cups (2-1/2 inches in diameter) with paper bake cups.
2. Combine flour, cocoa, salt, baking powder and baking soda in medium bowl; set aside. Stir together hot water, molasses, brown sugar, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, melted butter and eggs in large bowl.
Add dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened. Stir in chocolate chips. Fill muffin cups about 2/3 full with batter.
3. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes; remove to wire rack.
Makes 2 dozen muffins.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.