- December 5, 2008 at 7:52 pm #267489
Cinnamon Chip Filled Crescents
2 cans (8 oz. each) refrigerated quick crescent dinner rolls
2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
1-2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) hershey’s cinnamon chips, divided
cinnamon chip drizzle(recipe follows)
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Unroll dough; separate into 16 triangles.
2. Spread melted butter on each triangle. Sprinkle 1 cup cinnamon chips evenly over triangles; gently press chips into dough.
Roll from shortest side of triangle to opposite point. Place, point side down, on ungreased cookie sheet; curve into crescent shape.
3. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Drizzle with cinnamon chips drizzle.
serve warm. 16 crescents.
cinnamon chips drizzle: place remaining 2/3 cups chips and 1-1/2 teaspoons shortening (do not use butter, margarine, spread or oil) in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 1 minute; stir until chips are melted and mixture is smooth.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.