- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated December 5, 2008 at 8:11 pm by .
- December 5, 2008 at 8:11 pm #267502
Chunky Macadamia Bars
3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
1 cup packed light brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1-3/4 cups (10-oz. pkg.) HERSHEY’S MINI KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates, divided
3/4 cup coarsely chopped MAUNA LOA Macadamia Nuts
VANILLA GLAZE (recipe follows)
1. Heat oven to 375°F.
2. Beat butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar in large bowl until fluffy. Add egg and vanilla; beat well. Add flour and baking soda; blend well. Stir in 1 cup baking pieces and nuts; press into ungreased 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Sprinkle with remaining 3/4 cup chocolates.
3. Bake 22 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Drizzle VANILLA GLAZE over top; allow to set. Cut into bars. About 24 bars.
VANILLA GLAZE: Combine 1 cup powdered sugar, 2 tablespoons milk and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract in small bowl; stir until smooth. About 1/3 cup glaze.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.