- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated December 5, 2008 at 7:46 pm by .
- December 5, 2008 at 7:46 pm #267486
Chocolate Quicky Sticky Bread
2 loaves (16-oz. each) frozen bread dough
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1 tablespoon HERSHEY’S Cocoa
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, melted and divided
1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
1/4 cup water
hershey’s mini kisses brand milk chocolates
1. Thaw loaves as directed on package; let rise until doubled.
2. Stir together granulated sugar, cocoa and cinnamon. Stir together 1/4 cup butter, brown sugar and water in small microwave-safe bowl.
Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 30 to 60 seconds or until smooth when stirred. Pour mixture into 12-cup fluted tube pan.
3. Heat oven to 350°F. Pinch off pieces of bread dough; form into balls, 1-1/2 inches in diameter, placing 3 chocolates inside each ball.
Dip each ball in remaining 1/4 cup butter; roll in cocoa-sugar mixture. Place balls in prepared pan.
4. Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 20 minutes in pan; invert onto serving plate.
Cool until lukewarm. 12 servings.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.