- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated December 15, 2008 at 4:58 pm by .
- December 15, 2008 at 4:58 pm #267824
Candy Cane Blossoms
48 hershey’s kisses brand candy cane mint candies
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
1 cup granulated sugar
1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons milk
Red or green sugar crystals, granulated sugar or powdered sugar
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Remove wrappers from candies.
2. Beat butter, granulated sugar, egg and vanilla in large bowl until well blended. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; add alternately with milk to butter mixture, beating until well blended.
3. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Roll in red sugar, granulated sugar, powdered sugar or a combination of any of the sugars.
Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
4. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned and cookie is set. Remove from oven; cool 2 to 3 minutes.
Press a candy piece into center of each cookie. Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.
About 4 dozen cookies.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.