- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated December 15, 2008 at 4:51 pm by .
- December 15, 2008 at 4:51 pm #267820
Butterscotch Nut Fudge
1-3/4 cups sugar
1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow creme
3/4 cup evaporated milk
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
1-3/4 cups (11-oz. pkg.) HERSHEY’S Butterscotch Chips
1 cup chopped salted mixed nuts
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Line 8-inch square pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan.
2. Combine sugar, marshmallow creme, evaporated milk and butter in heavy 3-quart saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to full boil; boil and stir 5 minutes.
3. Remove from heat; gradually add butterscotch chips, stirring until chips are melted. Stir in nuts and vanilla.
Pour into prepared pan; cool.
4. Refrigerate 2 to 3 hours. Remove from pan; place on cutting board.
Peel off foil. Cut into squares. Store tightly covered in refrigerator.
About 5 dozen pieces or about 2-1/4 pounds candy.
NOTE: For best results, do not double this recipe.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.