- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated December 5, 2008 at 8:05 pm by .
- December 5, 2008 at 8:05 pm #267499
Butter Pecan Squares
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
2 cups (11.5-oz. pkg.) HERSHEY’S Milk Chocolate Chips, divided
3/4 cup chopped pecans, divided
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 8-or 9-inch square baking pan.
2. Beat butter, brown sugar, egg and vanilla in medium bowl until fluffy; stir in flour. Stir in 1 cup milk chocolate chips and 1/2 cup pecans. Spread batter evenly into prepared pan.
3. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven. Immediately sprinkle remaining 1 cup chips over surface. Let stand 5 to 10 minutes or until chips soften; spread evenly. Immediately sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup pecans over top; press gently onto chocolate. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into squares. About 16 squares.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.