- This topic has 3 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated January 25, 2014 at 3:46 am by .
- January 13, 2011 at 1:40 am #290474BellyJean
hershey kiss mice valentine craft idea materials:
- materials needed to make a pair of mice:
- 1/4 yard of 1/2 inch pink gross grain ribbon
- 1 sheet pink felt
- 4 shaky eyes
- 4 hershey’s kisses brand chocolates per pair of mice
- glue (low heat gun, non-toxic craft glue, glue stick or confectioners’ glue)
1. Create tails by cutting 2″ lengths of pink gross grain ribbons, pinch one end of the ribbon in half and glue to point of one chocolate.2. Cut the ears out of the pink felt and glue the base of the heart shape to the top of the flat side of one chocolate, leaving the two curved shapes extending over the edge to form the ears.
3. Glue both chocolates together flat end to flat end with felt ears nesting in between.
4. Complete by gluing on the jiggly eyes.Completed craft is for decorative purposes only. Candy used in craft should not be eaten.
Saved Craft from
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- November 11, 2012 at 8:42 pm #434731Eshuman
Awww! Those are so cute!
- February 11, 2013 at 4:32 pm #437175NonnieI love this. I am going to make them for my grandchildren. Thank you
- January 24, 2014 at 9:48 pm #449051Dickness
That’s cute do you have any other crafts with kisses?
- January 25, 2014 at 3:46 am #449069newella
For my wedding we tied a couple Hershey Hugs & Kisses together and we attached a card which said “Hugs ~n~ Kisses from the Mr. & Mrs.”. People loved it! ( :
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.