- May 26, 2009 at 9:42 pm #273704
Herbed New Potatoes
3/4 pound new red Potatoes (really small) or small potatoes, quartered1 Tablespoon Butter, softened
1 Tablespoon Sour Cream
2 teaspoons snipped fresh Dill
2 teaspoons minced Chives
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1/8 teaspoon Pepper
dash Lemon Juice
Remove a strip of peel from the middle of each potato. Place potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil over medium heat.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until tender. Drain.Enjoy! Thanks; Virginia
In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Pour this mixture over the potatoes and toss gently.
- May 27, 2009 at 8:17 pm #422060
Wow this sure looks yummy Virginia
Thank you so much
- December 18, 2013 at 8:56 pm #445822
Gonna make these potatoes tonight. Thank you
- December 28, 2013 at 2:38 pm #446321Sounds so good. I know what I am having tonight:lets-eat: Thanks
- January 19, 2014 at 8:22 pm #448701
This sounds pretty easy. Definitely something I think I could pull off. Thanks for the share!
- January 20, 2014 at 12:13 am #448717
It’s great to find a recipe for which I have all ingredients on hand. Looks like tomorrow night’s supper side dish.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.