- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated October 21, 2008 at 5:59 pm by .
- October 20, 2008 at 5:56 pm #264934
6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
½ cup white wine
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon white vinegar
2 teaspoons dried crushed basil
1 teaspoon dried crushed oregano or tarragon
½ teaspoon onion powder
2 cloves garlic, minced
set a heavy zip-top food-storage bag in a large mixing bowl and place the chicken in the bag. Add the remaining ingredients. Close the bag and turn it to coat the chicken well. Marinate for 5-24 hours in the refrigerator, turning occasionally. Drain the chicken, reserving the marinade. Place the chicken on an unheated rack in a broiler pan. Brush with the marinade. Broil 4-5” from the heat for about 20 minutes or until lightly browned, brushing often with the marinade. Turn the chicken and broil for 5-15 minutes more, until the chicken is tender and no longer pink. Serves 6 = 185 calories
- October 20, 2008 at 6:05 pm #400977
This sounds yummy! Thanks!
- October 21, 2008 at 5:59 pm #401099
you are most welcome! I hope it turns out well for you;-)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.