- August 2, 2008 at 2:58 am #261035
>>>3. Penny Pinching Mamas By Jill Cooper <<<<
After reading all three Tightwad Gazette books, I find it hard to find a frugal/tightwad book that really has any thing new. Does Penny Pinching Mamas have new ideas or straegies that are not already covered in Tightwad Gazette?
Sent: Friday, August 01, 2008 10:58 PM
Subject: Budget101.com : Helpful books
If your library has a great selection of Budgeting and super saver
books that is fantastic. If not I have a few books I would like to
1. Tightwad Gazette by Amy Dacyczyn, it is a super thick book filled
with great ideas to help stretch your budget. check abebooks or Amazon
for low prices. Regularly about $30
2. Shope, Save and Share by Ellie Kay more than just shopping but
helpful advice on how to save and be happy. around $12 but you can find
it less on Amazon
3. Penny Pinching Mamas By Jill Cooper about $12 but often the website
has deals. I bought this book with the following book together for $20
at http://www.livingonadime.com on a sale week.
4. Dig out of Debt-Jill Cooper and Tawna Kellam about $20
5. Total Money Makeover (at most libraries) awesome book. Taking FPU
classes is way better though.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.