Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts
    • #241558
      Avatar for BiggerPiggyBankBiggerPiggyBank
      Participant

      Never use the sprays for lice!! They contain a toxic chemical which
      can be very harmful to younger people, especially babies. lysol is a
      great way to circumvent this!

      lice sprays have a product in them called lindane, which is a highly
      toxic chemical which is consistantly listed as one of the most toxic
      chemicals. this chemical can cause a lot of problems, and is
      currently being looked into for permenant banning in any products
      like this, or the shampoo’s.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.