Help with cheap activities in Orlando

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Help with cheap activities in Orlando

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

If you do Olde Town across the street there is a place with a cold stone creamery ice cream parlor. Well worth the $. My kids had a terrific time picking out their own ice cream combos. I even took about 15 to decide what to have. Yum! Oh and in Olde Town they have a marionette puppet store. The kids love this place and they can go in and play with everything. The workers even try to engage the kids in a puppet show.

Oh and Downtown Disney is fun like Lisa G. suggested. Share one of the dipped and coated apples when you are done there! They are enourmous and so yummy. I bought one and it took me three or four days to finish it.

Everything I do seems to end with food 🙂

~Amanda~

UNLESS someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It’s not.”

(The Lorax by Dr. Suess)

To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 10:17:56 -0700
      Subject: Re: Budget101.com : Help with cheap activities in Orlando

Try a mid afternoon movie at Festiva (Festival?)Bay mall- they are much cheaper andit’s a good cool way to spend a few hours. There is also a big discount bookstore near the movie- tons of kids books and good prices.
      Downtown Disney is free to enter- head to the playgrounds or the lego store- you can build stuff free and there’s a McDonalds close if you need munchies. You can drop less than $5 for him to take a train ride at Downtown Disney as well. We also like to go to Olde Town (do a google search) and see the shops, carnival games/rides and especially on Friday and Saturday nights when they havethe antique car/hot rod cruise-in/car show…admission is free, games and rides are pay as you go. There is a Checkers there for cheap snacks as well.

HTH
      Lisa G.

https://mail.yahoo.com

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Help with cheap activities in Orlando