Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Help on trying to find out if my son has something wrong

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Christine, he is the middle child! Has something happened w/ him at school or home? Has his mood or grades changed? Have you noticed any changes in his bowel habits?
      Can you arrange some one on one time w/ him? Let him know that he is special! loved!!cared for!!
      My son is adopted,small for his age,smart,leadership +, but he has bullies pick on him for the last 2-3 years!!We did everything-counseling for the last 4 years,counseling at school,taking snacks,pencils to the bullies until my son decided to fight back-Then the school took on another roll w/him-It was horrible.I removed him from public school and put him into a private christine school (only 57 kids from kindergarden to 12 grades) It is not perfect but my son is not perfect either.But I fight for him when I think that he is right. He has spent 9 weeks in the private school.
      Today on summer vacation he again thanks me for changing schools. He was complaining of headaches,stomach aches,chest pains.
      Where can a child go for help if he can’t get help from home?????????????????

Quote:
      Original Message
      To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2008 9:51 AM
      Subject: Re: Budget101.com : Help on trying to find out if my son has something wrong

If you want to email me privately, I have 3 spec.needs with mental health issues. 1 with autism, 1 with bipolar and OCD, and 1 with mood disorder/anxiety disorder/PDD. Might be able to give you an idea where to start.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Help on trying to find out if my son has something wrong