Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Help on trying to find out if my son has something wrong

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

My younger cousin (who is highly intelligent) used to bang his head on the floor while playing and screaming his head off. Turns out he has an allergy to mayonnaise! He was about 5 or so when after much testing it was determined. He used to eat a sandwich for lunch every day. The sandwiches were cheese & mayo on white bread. As we all know mayo is made of mostly egg! He had also been fed tons of mayo rich side foods for his short (at the time) life span. Ricky was diagnosed that year with: allergy to eggs and ADHD. He would bang his head because he had a headache and no verbal skill to say what he was feeling. He started it at around age 6 months and it was not diagnosed until age 5.

Good luck in your search,

Jacqui

On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 6:28 PM, bergeronkids5 <bergeronkids5@yahoo.com> wrote:

We had asked the doctor many yrs ago if something was wrong and she
      said no he was probably just a highly emotional child but did no test

or looked any further than my question. When he was young he use to
      hit himself in the head or bang his head on the wall or floor. The
      doctor said it was nothing just his way of expressing himself.

Like I said above I will write some more once I clear my head and try

to organize my thoughts.

But to other people who don't know him they think it is just another
      bratty misbehaving child.

Thank You
      Christine

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Help on trying to find out if my son has something wrong