Help on trying to find out if my son has something wrong

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Help on trying to find out if my son has something wrong

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

I forgot to add that he will be going into the Militray. The marines. He signs up next month and they were fine with all of this. Dee

mem68 wrote: For me —I did not want the school involved if possible because it is on their records for LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!Even if the MD does or not diagnose him-it is on his school records for LIFE. If he overcomes it in
      a few years (which my grandson, age 21,and granddaughter,age9, have done)It is still on their records for LIFE. My son is 10 yo and is having a hard time growing up-he still wants to use his imagination for games and playing. He will get there and if he needs help I will see that he gets it but not thru the schools.

Quote:
      Original Message
      From: Char To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com Sent: Friday, July 18, 2008 6:07 PM Subject: Re: Budget101.com :List of things he does for Help on trying to find out if my son has
      something wrong
      Sounds like it could be ADHD – there are several types. But like others said- it could be aspergers – many asperger kids (the more severe type) talk differently – kinda like a monotone or digital type voice.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Help on trying to find out if my son has something wrong