Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Help on trying to find out if my son has something wrong

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

I think I managed to copy them all – most of this will cross into more than one place ..

?? any chance he is entering puberty?

?? the clingon stage is it new, not sleeping? if not any chance he has been sexually touched?

??allergy testing?

ADHD:(inattention, hyperactive)
      talks very loud (most of the time)
      highly excitable
      always on the go (sometimes has trouble sitting still)
      alot of time we need to repeat what we say

??any DEPRESSION or BIPOLAR in family??
      gets very whinny & moody @ times
      has been getting short tempered & angry easier with siblings
      needs to be touching someone most times (very clingy at times)
      Someone who doesn't know him it looks like a bratty kid throwing a tantrum and we think it is more than that. He is a very bright, (cooperative and helpful boy usually)

OT / PT / SI – Self stimming behaviors … ATTACHMENT DISORDERS
      needs to be touching someone most times (very clingy at times)
      needs to be reassured, always needing a hug, kiss, hold hands or to say I Love You even if it is many times with in a few minutes
      when he was a baby he wasn't much into being touched
      when he was about 5 or 6 when he was upset he would either hit himself or bang his head on the floor or wall

ASPERGERS (AS) or AUTISM:
      when he was a baby he wasn't much into being touched
      when he was about 5 or 6 when he was upset he would either hit himself or bang his head on the floor or wall

HORMONES:
      he does not sleep through the night he will wake up early morning and come in our room and sleep on the floor next to my side of the bed
      he sweats horribly at times during the day (worse than all the other kids) and while he sleeps he is soaked in sweat.
      has been getting short tempered & angry easier with siblings
      to someone who doesn't know him it looks like a bratty kid throwing a tantrum and we think it is more than that. He is a very bright, (cooperative and helpful boy usually)

FAS
      could be fetal alcohol if you drank during pregnancy .. if you did chances are you didn't know, in fact some Drs are still spouting the. “oh it won't hurt if its just once in a while”

he does not sleep through the night he will wake up early morning and come in our room and sleep on the floor next to my side of the bed
      he sweats horribly at times during the day (worse than all the other kids) and while he sleeps he is soaked in sweat.
      gets upset very easy

4 of my 5 are adopted and FAS .. I am mild FAS as is my youngest sister. Kids are now being diagnosised they are pFAS if they have no facial charateristics but since the face is developed in the first 18 days (I think) seems a dumb statement

many kids have AS or autistic behaviors with the FAS, some Drs will diagnosis as either AS or autism because you can get services for kids easier in schools with that diagnosis, FAS gets you nada unless you have a lawyer

FAS
      I believe its the high 90% of FAS have ADHD,
      in addition to depression or bipolar,
      many have attachment issues,
      most have some kinds of SI (sensory issues),
      lots of mental health issues,
      some have rages and become more violent,
      some have educational issues – not all are mentally retarded (although FAS is primary reason for MR), I have an extremely high IQ but still have fetal alcohol affects ..
      oh and many hit puberty early which is weird since they are usually small ..
      many FAS kids have a weird smell (the moms have come to the conclusion its from the increased adrenelin the kids produce, since they are usually in fight or flight mode or ADD)
      many have food issues
      some have obsessive compulsive type behaviors, hard to transistion or change,

Ria
      list owner of :

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Help on trying to find out if my son has something wrong