Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Help on trying to find out if my son has something wrong

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

is he a middle child? Is he in counseling?Does he have a pet of his own? Has his hearing been cked?How does he do in school? Go to search and ck out some childhood sign and symptoms.
      My son is 10yo, adopted,great imaginanation, loves to mk friends, a great child BUT at 2 yo it was discovered he could not hear! I had taken him to the genetic center to be cked because he kept hitting me and his speech was made up gribbish!Once he had his first ear tubes,speech therapy,occupational therapy,physical therapy for over a year-he stopped hitting me.
      I started him in pre kinder garden,4 hrs/day for socialization and to give me a break.(Single,senior adoption,got him when he was 6 days old and I was 60yo.) He went to 3 different pre kindergardens.
      When in kindergarden he was voted most imagination! He would come home 3 days in a row telling me that he was sent to another room. Why? How long? He did not know. So I went to school and ask his teacher if he was being punished? She said, Oh, no, the other teachers want him to come to tell stories to the classess.
      He is small for his age and has bullies pick on him at school.We have prayed, taken bribes of candy,pencils,cookies etc., invited them here for play dates etc. Finally it got so bad that I tansfered him to a private school the last 9 weeks oflast year.
      He ask me 100 x a day-MOM,do you love me? And I tell him a 100 x a day, yes, I love you.
      He has had counseling 4 yrs for the bullies.
      Will write more later because I got to take him and frien to water park. e mail me privately if you want.

Quote:
      Original Message
      To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, July 18, 2008 5:32 AM

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Help on trying to find out if my son has something wrong