Viewing 22 reply threads
  • Author

OK,
      I need emotional help right now, Is there someplace on this site or somewhere else regarding seperation support?

Lynn,
      My heart goes out to you. If I can do anything to help let me know. I have a good shoulder that I will lend your way.

I’m sorry you’re going throught this. It can be a very difficult time. Don’t know of any support sites, but like Kim, I’m also here to listen anytime you want to vent or feel the need to cry.

Sometimes it helps to just get your feelings and fears talked out. Feel free to PM me anytime.

You know where to find me anytime.

Lynn,

We have all been here together –I have very large shoulders & open ears also–You have alot of Dear People here, that are willing to listen..All of us need support of some kind at one time or another…I believe with Kim’s, Niddi’s & Janice’s postings that you see already how much support is here for you.

Lynn you are in our hearts and prayers! I hope things work out alright for you! Let us know if there is anything we can do for you!

I am here as well, have never been thru it, but willing to help however possible.

You are in my prayers !!!! If you need and ear to listen or a shoulder to cry on I would be honored !!!!!

Avatar for faxonfiveFreebieQueen

sending you msg via pm sweetheart

You know that I’m always there for you Lynn. Anytime, day or night.

Looks to me like you have found your support group right here on this site. Post (talk) away–someone is always here to listen. Thanks; Virginia

I have been there, let me know if I can help.

Not sure about help in your specific area, we went to counseling at a local church but it didn’t really help because he would not talk at all!

Here to support you, however needed. Just say what you need. My thoughts are with you.

Arlene

So sorry that you are going through such a hard time. I have been there too and it is not easy….if you need an ear, I am here. Hang in there.

I’m so sorry to hear that you are going through such a difficult time right now. Anything at all I can do to help, just say the word.
      DH and I seperated for about 6months, almost 10yrs ago. A pleasant experience..

no but, we came through it stronger than ever!! Hang in there ok? You are in all of our thoughts and prayers!!!

We are here to listen but you may also want to look up your state’s Social Services office within your area & find what is available to you. Your own insurance company may be able to advise how you would go through the process to speak with a doctor or a social worker who may be able to listen/help you. Best to you.

~ Rustey

OK,
      I need emotional help right now, Is there someplace on this site or somewhere else regarding seperation support?

Lynn, I have been though it before and my prayers are with you. If you need me I am here.

I am going through the same thing, it isn’t isn’t but I know it is the right decision for us know. Feel free to email me anytime day or night if you are having a hard moment. LIsa

Looks like you will have a LOT of support right here, and if you need any more, I’ll be here if you need me. Will also keep you in my prayers.

Lynn, I haven’t been on in a week or so and just saw this. You know you are in my thoughts as well.

Paula

Hi Lynn,
      I would like to recommend that you read a book called “The Grief Recover Handbook.” This book has got to be the greatest tool in the world when it comes to dealing with any kind of grief or loss, whether it be a separation of a two people by choice or separation by death. Relationships do need to be mourned and this book shows how to heal in the process and move on in a way you never thought possible.

I have lost many people in my time and every time I think there is no way I could handle it or take anymore, this book helps you to recover from the loss and to be in a better space.

I’ve been there….I’m here too.
      Perhaps you can talk to your Pastor/Minister too.
      I’ll keep you in my prayers….
      Denise F.

I’ve very sorry you are going through this. I’ve been there and I know how difficult it can be. Especially if you’ve been with someone a long time.

When me and my husband and a period of separation a while back I found some yahoo groups that we’re very helpful. Go to yahoo and search for support groups. Let me know if there is anything I can do.

Big hugs to you! You’re in my prayers!

~ Misty

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.