Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Help! Mosquito Madness….lol….Does anyone have ideas?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

have you tried eating garlic? I never get bitten and its because I eat fresh garlic in a lot of my food.

Quote:
      Original Message
      To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2008 8:25 AM
      Subject: Budget101.com : Re: Help! Mosquito Madness….lol….Does anyone have ideas?

IF you find something, let us know!! I’ve tried SkinSoSoft by Avon and it works ok where I’ve sprayed it but the mosquitos seem to know that I went knee high so they aim for the thigh!
      I’ve tried the dryer sheets and that didn’t do anything for me and the Vit. B I’ve been taking for a year and absolutely no results with it.
      But, I think everyones body chemistry is different so what works for one may not work for another.

I know years ago they said things like no perfume and wear either dark or light clothes and I tried all those and nothing. I think certain people’s blood smells different – since I was a teen (I’m 58 now)I’ve been bitten a lot and people around me will have no bites or one or two and I’m sporting 30+.
      I figure it could be worse – snakes could love me instead of mosquitos!! lol KarenMO

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Help! Mosquito Madness….lol….Does anyone have ideas?