Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Help! Mosquito Madness….lol….Does anyone have ideas?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

IF you find something, let us know!! I’ve tried SkinSoSoft by Avon and it works ok where I’ve sprayed it but the mosquitos seem to know that I went knee high so they aim for the thigh! I’ve tried the dryer sheets and that didn’t do anything for me and the Vit.

B I’ve been taking for a year and absolutely no results with it. But, I think everyones body chemistry is different so what works for one may not work for another. I know years ago they said things like no perfume and wear either dark or light clothes and I tried all those and nothing.

I think certain people’s blood smells different – since I was a teen (I’m 58 now)I’ve been bitten a lot and people around me will have no bites or one or two and I’m sporting 30+. I figure it could be worse – snakes could love me instead of mosquitos!! lol KarenMO

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Help! Mosquito Madness….lol….Does anyone have ideas?