Help for a friend

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    • #250817

      12.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:blue;”>Actually she could file a form called “Injured
      Spouse” which states that the income/tax is his not hers – his income
      therefore his tax liability. It works. You need to have her speak to a CPA who
      specializes in IRS matters – they can usually explain it all at a FREE


      12.0pt;font-family:”Comic Sans MS”;color:blue;”>Frances
      12.0pt;font-family:”Comic Sans MS”;color:blue;”>*Blessed Garden
      Loving SAHM*

      12.0pt;font-family:”Comic Sans MS”;color:blue;”>*Proud LEO Wife*

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.