Board Rules & Regs Tech Support Help!!!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Liss January 3, 2017 at 4:37 pm.

• Author

All I want to do is come to the forum to read, and not receive the emails. A month or so ago I followed all of the suggestions in the “contact us” for this site and I’m STILL receiving email notifications from this site. I never “liked” Budget101 on Facebook, so that’s not the problem.

My notifications are empty, yet the emails continue. Please help me.

Liss
    Keymaster

@ashara 1069211 wrote:

All I want to do is come to the forum to read, and not receive the emails. A month or so ago I followed all of the suggestions in the “contact us” for this site and I’m STILL receiving email notifications from this site. I never “liked” Budget101 on Facebook, so that’s not the problem. My notifications are empty, yet the emails continue. Please help me.

In looking at your account it looks as though you’ve set your settings to the following:

Receive Admin Emails= YES
    Receive INSTANT Notification to Subscribed threads: YES

You’ll need to login to your profile here: https://www.budget101.com/profile.php?do=editoptions

and change your settings accordingly. Keep in mind that you will no longer receive updates to the threads you have responded to and are following. There are less than 12 admin emails per Year. (Last year 6 were sent).

If you’re receiving other emails, chances are they’re facebook notifications.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login Register

Board Rules & Regs Tech Support Help!!!