Hello to Everyone.

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Hello to Everyone.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I was on my Facebook this morning when a friend of mine posted the recipe for Super Laundry Detergent. I was curious because my son works at a fast food restaurant and his clothes smell terrible. Nothing gets that smell out! So I visited Budget 101 and I am so glad I did. I totally forgot I was on Facebook and have just registered and am now a member myself. I have also shared on Facebook the Super Laundry Detergent for Dummies and suggested all my friends check out this site. I can’t wait to see what else is in store for me here. I look forward to being a part of your community and learning lots of new tips. Thanks for having me. multistars smilie

@janchalin 318469 wrote:

I was on my Facebook this morning when a friend of mine posted the recipe for Super Laundry Detergent. I was curious because my son works at a fast food restaurant and his clothes smell terrible. Nothing gets that smell out! So I visited Budget 101 and I am so glad I did. I totally forgot I was on Facebook and have just registered and am now a member myself. I have also shared on Facebook the Super Laundry Detergent for Dummies and suggested all my friends check out this site. I can’t wait to see what else is in store for me here. I look forward to being a part of your community and learning lots of new tips. Thanks for having me. multistars smilie

thanks for sharing our site! Our son works at a fast food joint too, in the kitchen, and he reeks when he gets home from work. If his clothes get oil on them when they clean the fryers, he doubles and uses 2 Tbs of detergent with Hot water in the wash. He also washes his work clothes separately from everything else. It’s the only thing I know of that kills the stench of fast food.

Welcome to the site!

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, JanChalin! Good to have you here. Enjoy! Thanks; Virginia

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Hello to Everyone.