- This topic has 10 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated January 9, 2014 at 4:05 am by .
- April 15, 2009 at 6:58 pm #272512
i have found this site by trying to find out how to make home made coffee creamer. lol I cant believe that this site exist. I am so excited to be able to search and browse such a wonderful place. i can be on this site for hours and find tips and tricks for everything that i need. I’m loving it!!!!:bounce:
- April 16, 2009 at 12:27 am #419530
Welcome to the site, I know just how you feel. When I joined I spend soooo much time here and am now having to wean myself so I can get some yardwork done and some other things I’ve been neglecting. It can become addictive. Enjoy!!!!
- April 16, 2009 at 12:32 am #419531
Hello and welcome, there are plenty of tips, MYO recipes, along with freebies and coupons for everything that you may need. Hope you enjoy your time here.
- April 16, 2009 at 7:54 am #419541
Hello, I’m new here aswell and I know how you feel!
I’ve known the site budget101 for ages but never paid attention to the fact that there is a forum! I even love the colour scheme of this forum, I’m so in love I haven’t got any work done the past day and a half (= since I registered here :083:) Luckily my boss hasn’t noticed yet…
- April 16, 2009 at 10:08 am #419544
Welcome to the site. I see you have found the big secret-it is totally addictive! So much on here that will keep you busy making your own but time well spent. Hope you enjoy your time.
- April 16, 2009 at 3:22 pm #419568
Hello from Canada….You will love it here!
- April 16, 2009 at 4:15 pm #419578
Welcome to the group! Its a great site!!! 🙂
- April 17, 2009 at 3:20 am #419602
Welcome! We are so glad to have you. Lots of things here to learn about!
- April 17, 2009 at 4:02 am #419607
Hello! Welcome to the family!! ^_^
- May 1, 2009 at 10:12 pm #420720
Hello and Welcome
this is the really nice site
- January 8, 2014 at 3:50 pm #448066
Hi Danghsia! I too am so excited that I stumbled across this site. I saw that you’re from Alabama also and wanted to send a big “Hello” from Troy, Al. 🙂
- January 9, 2014 at 4:05 am #448091
Hey y’all! I’m here in Cullman AL. Although it has felt more like Michigan the last few days. I hopped on here from Amazon. I downloaded one of the books from Liss to my Tablet, and there were a bunch of links to this site. I love forums. My husband is a programmer and we started our own business in web forums back in 98. I really related a lot to the story at the beginning of the book. Trying to run a business and pay the bills is a challenge in today’s economy. I’m glad I stumbled on the site. Can’t wait to see what’s in store… 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.