Hello, New Member asking a Question???

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Hello, New Member asking a Question???

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Rebecca,

I too am in serious debt, with 2 car accidents, 3 hospital bills, surgery, PT and many other things, all within a span of less than 2 months, then the gas prices soared along with everything else. It’s hit really hard and we can’t even pay our 2 mortgage loan. Talking to the loan officer tomorrow and hoping for a new loan to get rid of all the extra bills and start from scratch again.

We’ll see. Hope you get back on track also.
      I’ve starting making our bread, hanging clothes out to dry and on those wet days, hanging them in the house. Using cold water for almost every load of wash.

Making my own laundry detergent, using vinegar as a fabric softener, making rice dishes from scratch instead of the box(store brand rice a roni), making all the trips I can at one time, which is making a bigcircle. I’m not buying any extras at the moment. I make my own dish clothes, hanging dishtowels, scrubbies, hair scrunchies, scarves, blankets, give as gifts, use myself, and sell on the web.

I also make jewelry, nice gifts for others and myself, also to sell.
      There are so many ways to save, however when life knocks you down over and over within such a short period of time, help is needed. I’m not selling that much. lol

— Patricia George Owner/Operator
      https://www.wagglepop.com/stores/creative-beauty

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Hello, New Member asking a Question???