Hello from Upstate NY

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Newbie Intro’s Hello from Upstate NY

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Hello everyone! I just joined here and am very happy to have found the site! I am a stay at home wife and mother of 3, though only the younger two still live at home. Hubby says it’s his job to work for the money, and my job to make the money work. And at times, a challenging job it is! But, even for those times I am grateful – because watching my kids as they enter into adulthood I know that no matter what life brings them, they have the tools to make the most of it.

Hello and Welcome, Patricia F! Good to have you here. Lots of information on this site. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask. Thanks; Virginia

Hi PatriciaF ~ Glad you joined !!! Great site!

Hey and welcome! Sounds like you got your hands full! This site is lots of fun while at the same time, super helpfull at helping save money. I’ll be glad to help you in any way I can. Just holler at me.

Thank You for the welcome! Off to read more while the house is still quiet 😉

glad you are here & hope you and your family are safe in the wake of “sandy”

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Newbie Intro’s Hello from Upstate NY