Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Hello From Pennsyl-tucky!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

hello. my name is Nicole and i’m from good ole pennsylvania or as i like to call it, Pennsyl-tucky. I’m in my mid 20’s and live alone, so i’m on a tight budget. I’m a self-proclaimed addict to thrift stores and outlets, I clip cupons like they will never be printed again and ,just like eveyone else, try to stretch every dollar for what its worth. I’m not very crafty, but i do well with do-it-yourself fixer uppers.

I was thrilled when i found this website. everyone seems to have such good ideas to save $$. I can’t wait to talk to eveyone and share my ideas about being young and frugal!!! :038:

Welcome to the site. You have found on of the best sites out there for information about saving and stretching the budget. Hope you enjoy your time here. 🙂

Hello from Canada….Welcome!!

Hello from Shelbyville, KY. I used to live in PA. I lived in Southwest PA, about 35 miles east of Pittsburgh.

Hello and Welcome, Hope you enjoy your time here. And looking forward to your future postings.

Welcome to the site, glad to hear you’re getting started on being frugal at a young age. So much easier to start that way rather than do it our of necessity later when bills have piled up. A lot less stressful.

Hello, neighbor! I’m about ten miles east of Gettysburg. Sadly, it kind of speaks of PA’s economy that there are so many PA’ers here. But there’s alot of good information here besides a bunch of great friends!

Welcome to the group, you will soon find yourself addicted LOL

Hello and Welcome

this is the really nice site

Enjoy <3

Welcome! Can’t wait to hear you money-saving ideas! 🙂

Viewing 9 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Hello From Pennsyl-tucky!