- April 20, 2009 at 3:51 pm #272641
hello. my name is Nicole and i’m from good ole pennsylvania or as i like to call it, Pennsyl-tucky. I’m in my mid 20’s and live alone, so i’m on a tight budget. I’m a self-proclaimed addict to thrift stores and outlets, I clip cupons like they will never be printed again and ,just like eveyone else, try to stretch every dollar for what its worth. I’m not very crafty, but i do well with do-it-yourself fixer uppers.
I was thrilled when i found this website. everyone seems to have such good ideas to save $$. I can’t wait to talk to eveyone and share my ideas about being young and frugal!!! :038:
- April 20, 2009 at 5:44 pm #419868Welcome to the site. You have found on of the best sites out there for information about saving and stretching the budget. Hope you enjoy your time here. 🙂
- April 20, 2009 at 6:55 pm #419872
Hello from Canada….Welcome!!
- April 20, 2009 at 8:25 pm #419876
Hello from Shelbyville, KY. I used to live in PA. I lived in Southwest PA, about 35 miles east of Pittsburgh.
- April 21, 2009 at 3:29 am #419899Hello and Welcome, Hope you enjoy your time here. And looking forward to your future postings.
- April 21, 2009 at 3:41 am #419903
Welcome to the site, glad to hear you’re getting started on being frugal at a young age. So much easier to start that way rather than do it our of necessity later when bills have piled up. A lot less stressful.
- April 21, 2009 at 11:50 am #419912
Hello, neighbor! I’m about ten miles east of Gettysburg. Sadly, it kind of speaks of PA’s economy that there are so many PA’ers here. But there’s alot of good information here besides a bunch of great friends!
- April 21, 2009 at 3:04 pm #419937Welcome to the group, you will soon find yourself addicted LOL
- May 1, 2009 at 10:30 pm #420732
Hello and Welcome
this is the really nice siteEnjoy <3
- May 21, 2009 at 8:01 pm #421823
Welcome! Can’t wait to hear you money-saving ideas! 🙂
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.