- This topic has 3 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated October 26, 2009 at 7:04 pm by .
- October 23, 2009 at 4:14 pm #277734RobinMD
Hello, my name is Robin and I’m from the Granville County area in North Carolina. I’m married with 2 wonderful daughters, a 12 year old and an 18 month old. We are looking for LOTS of ways to save since hubby’s been laid off for almost a year! I am trying to come up with creative ways to do christmas!
- October 23, 2009 at 5:11 pm #425822wilbe95
Welcome to the site!
- October 24, 2009 at 3:06 am #425830HappytosaveHello fellow newbie, I am finding this site very helpful and fun and hope you do do! My 50ish husband has not worked for 4 years and we are waiting for disability insurance to kick in so I know hard times. We always led a simple life but without his salary and now his medical expenses we are always behind. Welcome from Canada!:039:
- October 24, 2009 at 11:53 pm #425847suey
Hi from Canada Robin….Glad to meet you.
- October 26, 2009 at 7:04 pm #425877jody
Hello from Creedmoor, NC. Nice to meet you.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.