- This topic has 7 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated October 20, 2008 at 10:49 pm by .
- October 9, 2008 at 4:16 pm #264293
Hello everyone. I am a bicycle mechanic and I thought that some people here could use the information on how to repair your own bike. Check out my profile and you will find my blog’s url.
Lots of very useful info(from what my readers are telling me anyways) and I also take the time to reply to emails still. This looks like a fun place and I hope to make some more friends here.
Have a great day.
- October 10, 2008 at 7:20 am #399934
Welcome to the site Gerry. I have several bikes at my house. During the warmer months that is the only mode of transportation.
I have a wonderful bike bath near my house that is such a stress reliever to ride. Hope you enjoy this site and look forward to your posts.
- October 10, 2008 at 11:57 am #399998
Thanks for the warm welcome.
- October 10, 2008 at 10:22 pm #400066
And welcome to the site. This is surely a fun site, w/ alot of friendly people too. Hope you enjoy the site as much as I do.
- October 11, 2008 at 2:15 am #400077
Hi Gerry & welcome!! 😀 I’m fairly new myself and this site is awsome!! I just *know* you’re gonna love it here!!
- October 12, 2008 at 6:49 pm #400232
Welcome! With three children, bikes are something we are having to repair A LOT lol! Look forward to hearing more from you.
- October 13, 2008 at 1:22 pm #400330
Welcome aboard to a great group of people here!!!!
- October 20, 2008 at 9:08 pm #400995
Welcome to the group. I will check out your blog, I just started taking the Metro Bus and bringing a bike along as well. I almost forgot how to ride, it has been a FEW years.
Look forward to your posts and comments
- October 20, 2008 at 10:49 pm #401006
Welcome to the group! Hope you enjoy it & thanks so much for being willing to share your expertise. We always appreciate it!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.