Hello from mn

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Newbie Intro’s Hello from mn

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      jcekkfam

Hello my name is Cherie. I’m from south central MN. I found this cite by accident, I was looking for recipes to learn how to dehydrated different foods.
      I would love to hear from people who have been on this cite for awhile as to what you find to be the best things here.

Well thanks for listening

suey

HI from Canada….Nice to meet you Cherie!

JoAnn

Hello Cherie and Welcome to the site.

Quote:
      i would love to hear from people who have been on this cite for awhile as to what you find to be the best things here.

this site is filled with very helpful people and liss is a very hard worker here, she is always adding something new to the site to keep it interesting and helpful to everyone that joins in …
      the site is filled with so much useful information, that you can actually lose track of time.
      the coupons & freebies are really great.

Niddi

Welcome Cherie,
      JoAnn put it very well, the only thing I’d like to add is that the people on this site are the friendliest you’ll ever meet and you can tell some of them have known each other for years and become friends. I felt very welcomed when I joined about 5 months ago, everyone is helpful and I’ve never seen anyone belittled or put down, no matter what.
      I have learned so much from this site and the great people here.

wilbe95

Welcome to the site. For me all of the make your own things and homemade versions of the store items is my favorite as well as a great money saver. Hope you enjoy your time here.

kkiriazis

Welcome! I have been on the site for some time now and visit daily (ok sometimes more than once..lol) There is so many great people here and tons of tips, etc. As others will tell you, it is addicting.

jkpjohnson

Glad you decided to join. I also like the Make Your Own and of course the freebies. It takes awhile to go through everything, but there is alot of good information out there.

DITTO ~ everyone is very freindly. If you need help just ask, someone will point you in the right direction.

tsgal

Welcome to the site. This truely is a great site to be a part of. I love coming here to look over everything, and see how everyone is doing.

I’ve met some wonderful people on here, the site is so friendly. To me that is the best part.

brchbell

Hello Cherie! So glad you joined us! It’s a lot of fun to go digging and exploring on this site!

If you can’t find what you are looking for just ask and someone will surely know the answer!

Cherlynn
      nw mo

mdowdy

welcome to the site, glad you joined us

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Newbie Intro’s Hello from mn