- This topic has 1 reply, 3 voices, and was last updated August 15, 2013 at 1:21 pm by .
- August 15, 2013 at 6:09 am #321706
My name is Tara and I’m a 27 year old stay-at-home mom to a beautiful 9 month old baby girl! My fiance is the sole provider for our family and money is very tight. I have student loans that need to be paid along with other bills. I already coupon, but I’ve been slacking since having my daughter. I also need to learn how to cut our grocery bill while still eating healthy. I look forward to learning from everyone.
- August 15, 2013 at 12:00 pm #442432
HI Tara. I understand how hard it is to coupon with a baby. Mine is 10 months and I really haven’t been able to start couponing again. We have been mostly using up my stockpile and I found this site a few weeks ago. I never did a weekly menu before. This is about my third week doing it and WOW the difference in my grocery bill. I no longer have so much food going bad that I have to throw out. Good luck!!
- August 15, 2013 at 1:21 pm #442434
Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, MrsPine09 aka Tara! Good to have you here. Enjoy! Any questions, just ask. Thanks; Virginia
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.