- This topic has 4 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated November 4, 2012 at 10:44 pm by .
- November 4, 2012 at 12:21 pm #311446
I discovered this forum today. Sorry if my English seems weird, I’m french and I did’nt practice for a while.
I’m a cook in a small restaurant in my town on the west coast of France. I must admit I am passionate with food and a big part of my life is devoted to it. I love learning new things and sharing things I have learned ( as kwowledges is a wonderfull things wich grows bigger when you share it, like love ).
I discovered this forum by facebook ( by The Breakfast Club-Ordinary People Who Love Extraordinary Food ).
I am sure I will learn a lot here and hope I can perhaps share myself.
- November 4, 2012 at 1:33 pm #434484
Hello and Welcome, Stephanie Hardy! Good to have you here. Your English is fine. If you have questions don’t hesitate to ask. Thanks; Virginia
- November 4, 2012 at 3:45 pm #434493
Welcome. I agree your English is very good. Lots of great food ideas here for you to enjoy.
- November 4, 2012 at 4:30 pm #434500
Hi Stephanie Hardy ~ Nice to meet you. Ditto on the English thing (it is fine). Looking forward to some possible recipies from you.
- November 4, 2012 at 6:51 pm #434508
i am a fellow newbie! i came across this site while on Pinterest.
- November 4, 2012 at 10:44 pm #434511
Honestly, if you hadn’t of told me you were french I’d of never known it.
There is a ton of great things on this site. It’s fun to just ramble around it getting into whatever takes my fancy. I know you will like it and if I can help you , then let me know.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.