hello from France

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Newbie Intro’s hello from France

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

hello everyone,
      I discovered this forum today. Sorry if my English seems weird, I’m french and I did’nt practice for a while.
      I’m a cook in a small restaurant in my town on the west coast of France. I must admit I am passionate with food and a big part of my life is devoted to it. I love learning new things and sharing things I have learned ( as kwowledges is a wonderfull things wich grows bigger when you share it, like love ).
      I discovered this forum by facebook ( by The Breakfast Club-Ordinary People Who Love Extraordinary Food ).
      I am sure I will learn a lot here and hope I can perhaps share myself.

Hello and Welcome, Stephanie Hardy! Good to have you here. Your English is fine. If you have questions don’t hesitate to ask. Thanks; Virginia

Welcome. I agree your English is very good. Lots of great food ideas here for you to enjoy.

Hi Stephanie Hardy ~ Nice to meet you. Ditto on the English thing (it is fine). Looking forward to some possible recipies from you.

hello stephanie,
      i am a fellow newbie! i came across this site while on Pinterest.

Hi!
      Honestly, if you hadn’t of told me you were french I’d of never known it.
      There is a ton of great things on this site. It’s fun to just ramble around it getting into whatever takes my fancy. I know you will like it and if I can help you , then let me know.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Newbie Intro’s hello from France