- This topic has 2 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated October 25, 2012 at 10:02 pm by .
- October 22, 2012 at 2:18 pm #310954
I just found this forum and I am excited to check everything out. Has anyone else here read the “Tightwad Gazette” books for new idea’s?
About me; I am a mom of three
married 18+ yrs
I have a lot of pets; 15 cats (outside), 3 dogs, 2 birds and 3 fish tanks
I am trying to lose about 75lbs
I love to tinker and repair / restore things
I am a great cook (see above about weight loss)
I enjoy needlework (sewing, knitting, embroidery)
I will read almost anything, love info on weird history and odd lawsuits
I am looking forward to getting some great ideas and meeting new friends.
- October 22, 2012 at 7:15 pm #434097
Hi lexipain ~ Glad you joined the site, if you have any questions just give a hollar, everyone is very friendly.
- October 22, 2012 at 8:53 pm #434103
Hello and Welcome to Budget 101! Good to have you here. Enjoy looking around there is lots to read on this site. Thanks; Virginia
- October 25, 2012 at 10:02 pm #434176
Welcome to the site. Sounds like you will fit right in with the rest of us, lol.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.