- This topic has 1 reply, 3 voices, and was last updated August 7, 2013 at 8:35 pm by .
- August 6, 2013 at 11:50 pm #321230amyatigger
I found this site by trying the “make your own detergent” recipe (which worked great). Now I see that there’s crafting, gardening, recipes and so much more. I moved back to NJ from CA about 4 years ago to take care of my 90 year old World War II Veteran Grandfather. I’ve been out of work for that long too so any ways that I can save some money are always interesting to me. And if you know of any jobs that are local to Central NJ or I can do from home (no sales please, my background is Human Resource Opterations) I LOVE all kinds of crafting. In particular I do a lot of beading and scrapbooking but crafting of any sort is always fun for me (especially Halloween). I also perform in community Theatre. Can’t wait to see what other surprises are on the site. Have fun all!:drama::big-noob::skull::sadmummy::034::dance::bootyshake:
- August 7, 2013 at 1:34 am #441327Virginia
Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, AmyATigger! Good to have you here. Enjoy! Any questions, just ask. Thanks; Virginia
- August 7, 2013 at 8:35 pm #441452raismomI was lured in with the detergent as well!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.