Hello everyone, new member here…..

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Hello everyone, new member here…..

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hello everyone, new member here located near Joplin, MO.

I am glad that I found budget101.com I am hoping it can help me with our grocery budget. I used to be able to only spend $200 a month on a family of four but have not been able to successfully do that here recently. I am looking for more hints/ways to accomplish this or get as close as I can to only $200 a month.

Hello. Just so glad that I found this site. I am a wife and mother of two.

I used to be able to buy all of our groceries for $200 a month but finding that is nearly impossible now…so I did a google search to see if there was a way or if I could learn something new to use to accomplish this.

@bless2bhome 590885 wrote:

Hello everyone, new member here located near Joplin, MO.
      I am glad that I found budget101.com I am hoping it can help me with our grocery budget. I used to be able to only spend $200 a month on a family of four but have not been able to successfully do that here recently. I am looking for more hints/ways to accomplish this or get as close as I can to only $200 a month.

Welcome to the site! There’s a ton of information here about reducing your expenses and getting ahead, the big thing to remember is that small changes can equate to big savings. Do you know where the majority of your grocery budget money goes? (snacks, fruit, etc?)

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Hello everyone, new member here…..