Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Hello everyone I am new here

Viewing 33 reply threads
  • Author

just wanted to post and say Hi to everyone.

and ask can someone tell me how to do my profile please ?

Well, welcome to the place.

What are you having trouble with?

Try going to “User CP” at the top of the page (in the green bar) once you get there everythings on the left, just pick what you want to edit and start editing!

Good luck and welcome (once again)

Welcome Jen, hope that your finding your way okay. If you have anymore questions, just ask. There are alot great people here that can help.

Hello Jen,
      And welcome, hope that you found your answser to work for you. Alot of friendly people here. Remember if you have any more questions just ask.

Enjoy..

Welcome to the site 611jen. Lots of wonderful information and helpful people here. Look forward to you posting in the future.

Welcome to the site 611Jen! don’t get frustrated! If you can’t figure it out just ask and we’ll help!

Hi 611Jen I just recently joined and have found some useful things. And everyone is so friendly. Welcome
      Nancy

Welcome 611Jen! This site is great and everyone is so wonderful! Enjoy!

Jaime OH

welcome to the site
      Hope u have fun here

Thank you so much for the Happy Birthday!!:103:
      Nancy

Welcome 622Jen it takes a little while but once you are on to it you will have fun and get a few freebies.

Welcome to the best site on the web. It is so much fun here. Glad you could join us

Welcome! Hope you love this site as much as I do! 🙂

Welcome. I’m kinda new here too– been on the board for a little over a month. You will LOVE it here.

Very kind sweet people and a wealth of info.

Happy Holidays and welcome aboard.

Thank you everyone I think I figured it out I am new at all this and learning along the way.

I am sure I will thank you very much

Hey there!!

Welcome aboard and if you ever have any questions, just ask, we are all pretty friendly..and this site is the best!!!

ty ab2401 I think I got it now lol

welcome Jen this is a great site – everyone is so nice and friendly -welcome to the family Bobbi -NE

Hi 611Jen
      Welcome to the site, it took me a while before I learned to do my profile and get a avador up, lots of info on how things work, just have to take time to read it. I’m still learning. Having so much fun reading all the posts and helpful info I spend all my time there. Learning as I go and people on this site really are so very helpful. Looking forward to your posts.

Welcome! If you need anything, there are many friendly people here. Feel free to email any of us and ask away! I hope you able to find what you are looking for and cut your budget!

Welcome everyone! Be warned…this site is addictive 🙂 Seriously, its great!

ty everyone for the warm welcome and yes this site is addictive !!!!!

Hi Jenn- I just joined myself so perhaps we can learn these forums together. Seems like a lot of nice people here to help 🙂

Welcome 611Jen! I think you will like it here 🙂

lol kkiriazis and you live not too far from me either I am in Waterloo nice to meet you and nice to see someone from my area

I need to get me a picture up on here

Welcome 611Jen! I have only been here a little while myself and I agree that this is a great website to be at and everyone here is great!

testing to see if my pic shows after I post.

testing to see if my pic shows after I post.

Participant

welcome to the best penny-pinching site around;-) hope you spend some time exploring, sharing, and NOT lurking! LOL!

Participant

welcome to the best penny-pinching site around;-) hope you spend some time exploring, sharing, and NOT lurking! LOL!

OMG I did it I now have an avitar !!! lol

Lol, congrats!
      Welcome to the site, I’m sure you’ll find a lot of helpful things on here!

Viewing 33 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Hello everyone I am new here