Hello Everyone, First time on here & am trying to navagate my way around.

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Hello Everyone, First time on here & am trying to navagate my way around.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hello,

New here & just wanted to introduce myself. I am 61 & I have recently become handicapped. It’s a LONG story & I won’t bother you with the details. But I will say this.
      Every morning you can wake up, look into the mirror at that person looking back at you. BE THANKFUL !!! If you are in the work force & have to drag yourself out of bed to go to work & start your day. Once again, “Be Thankful” !! I know I am. That’s it, that is all I have. I am heading for a wheel chair BUT,,,, It could be worse. I am thankful. I enjoy making jewelry. It’s more like a hobby to me & for the most part, I give the things I make or donate them to people who are holding Chinese auctions for a fund raiser. Stop be & say hello, always love to meet people. I’m married to an absolute Angel that I am proud to have as my Wife. I am hoping to meet new people & make new friends. Nothing more. I hope to have YOU as my friend.

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, ShakeB60! Good to have you here. Enjoy! Thanks; Virginia

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Hello Everyone, First time on here & am trying to navagate my way around.