- This topic has 1 reply, 3 voices, and was last updated May 27, 2013 at 2:05 pm by .
- March 13, 2013 at 12:52 am #315883
Hi, I’m new here and desperately trying to cut my food budget (along with other expenses). I work full-time, married nearly 28 years and am the mother of 2 grown boys (one lives at home and one soon to move back!).
I also want to learn how to make ahead items and save time (along with money). I have not had luck with couponing as I don’t often buy name-brand items. I have been perusing the recipes on this site and am very encouraged and excited to get started.
I learned of this site after reading your e-book “2012 Family Guide to Groceries Under $250 a Month”. I look forward to educating myself through your site. Thank You! ~ Teaberrie
- March 13, 2013 at 10:33 am #437841
Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, Teaberrie! Good to have you here. Enjoy! You might want to introduce yourself in the Welcome Newbies section, so that everyone knows you have joined. Any questions, just ask. Thanks; Virginia
- May 27, 2013 at 2:05 pm #439840
Hi Teaberrie! Welcome to the forum! 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.