- December 19, 2006 at 2:54 am #238092LissKeymaster
(Bar Cookies Mix in a jar)
1/2 cup chopped pecans
3/4 cup flaked coconut
1-1/2 cups chocolate chips
2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1. Place first 3 ingredients (in order listed above) into a wide mouth quart jar. Press coconut into jar very firmly.
2. Place graham cracker crumbs in a ziplock sandwich bag.(HINT: it works best if you put the ziplock bag into the jar before putting in the crumbs.) Place bag in jar last, pressing bag in place evenly on top of chocolate chips.
3. Decorate jar and attach instructions:
Hello, Dollies Mix
1 stick margarine, melted
1 can (14-oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
1. Remove bag of crumbs. Empty it into a medium bowl.
1 stick margarine, melted, to crumbs. Mix very well.
3. Press crumb mixture evenly into a sprayed 9″x13″ pan.
4. Take each ingredient one at a time, from jar and sprinkle over crust.(chocolate chips, then coconut, then pecans.)
5. Drizzle the sweetened condensed milk evenly over all.
6. Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes. Cool.
Cut into 1-1/2″ squares. Makes 48 squares.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.