HELLO…BEEN ON HERE FOR ABOUT A MONTH, WOULD LIKE TO INTRODUCE

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List HELLO…BEEN ON HERE FOR ABOUT A MONTH, WOULD LIKE TO INTRODUCE

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Gotta chime in here… rubbing alcohol is not a bacteria killer. You must rub it on to kill the bacteria, and water is just as good (lessons learned from microbiology experiments).

Good inexpensive antibacterials are listerine and bleach. Also, for cuts, bactine kills germs great.

From: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Budget101_@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Just the 2 of us
      Sent: Monday, March 12, 2007 8:34 AM
      To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Budget101.com : Re:hello…been on here for about a month, would like to introduce

Welcome, I too am new and felt the need to welcome you even tho you have been here longer then I…

Sorry to hear about your recent situation.. As far as cleaning cheap.. One idea is Rubbing Alcohol…

its a good bacteria killer.. you can use it anywhere you have a hrad surface….. I have a website I can email you once I relocate it that says different uses for cheaper products…ie baking soda…

I wish you the best..
      Tara

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List HELLO…BEEN ON HERE FOR ABOUT A MONTH, WOULD LIKE TO INTRODUCE