Hello all need help budgeting

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Hello all need help budgeting

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Take the credit cards out or your wallet. Don’t use them at all. Double or triplethe minimum payment, if you can (at least pay more than the minimum and pay as much as you can).

Keep doing it until it’s paid. Then take what you were putting on the credit card payment and add to the mortgage payment. Any ‘extra’ or windfall money put on the mortgage.

We always put tax return money on debt reduction. Birthday money from our folks go on it, too (after a nice meal out). Bonuses from work goes on it, too.

My husband and I paid off a business loan, a personal loan and are about 2 1/2 years from paying his student loans. Then we will owe no man. Marie

Herlean wrote: Vickie, Welcome. I am younger than you are, but my goal is to pay off our mortgage as soon as possible too. I have student loan debt, terrible credit card debt to pay off (tips anyone???) and currently one child.

Looking forward to having more though. Herlean

Vickie wrote:

Help me sort what i need to pay off and how to get this mortgage
      down.

Ahhh…imagining that irresistible “new car” smell?
      Check out [url=””][/url]

Ahhh…imagining that irresistible “new car” smell?
      Check out
      [url=””][/url]

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Hello all need help budgeting